Monday, November 07, 2005

Comfort Zone

Comfort Zone

I used to have a Comfort Zone where I knew I couldn’t fail

The same four walls of busy work were really more like jail
I longed so much to do the things I’d never done before,

But I stayed inside my Comfort Zone and paced the same old floor
I said it didn’t matter that I wasn’t doing much

I said I didn’t care for things like reaching goals and such
I claimed to be so busy with the things inside my zone

But deep inside I longed for something special of my own
I couldn’t let my life go by just watching others win

I held my breath and stepped outside and let the change begin
I took a step and with new strength I’d never felt before

I kissed my Comfort Zone “goodbye” and closed and locked the door
If you’re in a Comfort Zone afraid to venture out

Remember that even me my friends was one time filled with doubt.
I know it can be scary but you really must

Just close your eyes and go for it believe in me and trust.
A step or two and words of praise can make your dreams come true

Greet your future with a smile success is there for you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Catching Up
Its been a quiet blogging month but things have been busy in the background. The Stockholm Challenge has really started to take off.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

7:32 AM  
Blogger emily from blog articles said...

Hello,

Are you aware that arthritis is the nations #1 crippling disease that affects more than 40 million americans. It's a little known fact that arthritis afflicts many people between the ages of 20 and 50.

I suffered uneccessary arthritic pain until I discovered that there are a number of effective treatments to relieve your pain.

You are welcome to share all the free information on arthritis symptons cures and other treatments I have gathered on how to reduce arthritic pain.

Best Regards
Emily

7:33 AM  
Blogger Steffany said...

Catching Up
Its been a quiet blogging month but things have been busy in the background. The Stockholm Challenge has really started to take off.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

7:37 AM  
Blogger CHANGING TIMES said...

Nice poem with very deep meaning. Somehow last 2 lines, i feel, are not coherent with the theme. One has to come out from the comfort zone to do something new and worthwhile. Most of the great personalities have got success onces they could come out from their comfort zones.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|