Friday, October 28, 2005

Speak out

When we remain silent against injustice,we only strengthen the hands of the perpetrators of injustice and they may even think that they are right.. This will weaken the victims still further and their voices will become more feeble.If we think somebody else will do it ,we are only deluding ourselves because `somebodyelse' will be also thinking in the same manner.This thinking needs achange in all of us`Dont ask for whom the bell toll.....' .A small poem posted by Flower girl:
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE JEWS
First they came for the Jewsand I did not speak outbecause I was not a Jew
.Then they came for the Communistsand I did not speak outbecause I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak outbecause I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Pastor Martin Niemöller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|